Thursday, September 22, 2011

Farewell Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon (and Alex McCord and Cindy Barshop I guess)

In honor of Jill Zarin being let go from the Real Housewives of New York City, I'm posting a video of my fave snarky Jill moment from Season 3, back when her negativity was humorous and not cringeworthy.



Ramona did look like an idiot. And Jill had the decency to turn her head to the side and cover her mouth before laughing at Ramona. She is quite the lady. Elegance is learned my friends. Take notes.

Alex and Simon were my least favorite, so I'm glad to see them go. Always trying to start boring inauthentic drama. Kelly was at her best when she was reacting to Alex or Simon's behavior, so with those two gone, it makes sense that she's gone as well. Leading me into one of the best Kelly-Alex-Luann scenes from Season 4 -

Alex's ridiculous behavior that got surely her fired:


Is that a buffalo coming down the stairs? I mean did Alex really think it was appropriate to interrupt a henna session? What's the matter with her? If a grown woman's only response to questions is exhaling forcefully, turning red or making odd faces, it's time to go or time to go back into the cabinet she came out of. She has the worst manners! Out of the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Como estan bitches? Digame!