Thursday, September 15, 2011

What a great way to start the day!

Guess what? I found the twitter account of my beloved New York AKA the fabulous @TIFFANYPOLLARD, Apparently her tweets are protected so I'm waiting to get approved so I can start following her potentially glorious tweets. I just hope they're more entertaining that the tweets of my ex-fave loudmouthed woman, Mrs. Nene Leakes. All her tweets were self-promotion - makes sense but boring.

I'm waiting on the edge of my keyboard! If you wanna check out some pictures of Miss Tiffany, the last time she stepped out was at VH1's Saddle Ranch's premiere party back in April. Her looks more toned down and she looks like a nice pretty girl. Don't let your eyes deceive you! Can't take my eyes off that pretty necklace though. Missing from the shots is her (ex?) lover Tailor Made. Don't tell me that was a match made for TV only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Como estan bitches? Digame!